Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Isaac Strong....a call for prayer and help

Friends and followers, today is quick post to let you know about Isaac, please go check out Erin's Living in Yellow blog and read about Isaac and his fight against cancer.  Isaac was cancer free in September, and in six short weeks, it came back and now he is fighting it again.  Erin is holding a fundraiser to help assist in creating an amazing Christmas for Isaac and his siblings, help with the cost of gas to and from the hospital, and help getting gift cards for food.  You can donate using the paypal box below, or you can go to Erin's site and find many different online shops that are donating proceeds to this cause, including my new online shop.  I'll be donating 25% of proceeds back to Isaac and his family, through Erin.  My shop is new, so bear with it, please.  And please know that I can do anything custom.  Just email me through the shop, and I'll be happy to help with anything your heart desires.  A lot of people really like my UK wildcat jewelry, and I can do those in any school color.  It's almost Christmas time, so now's a great time to shop, and the experience is even better when you know your helping a family in need.  Please keep Isaacs family in your prayers.

 
And here's a sample of things you'll find in my shop, Babygirl Brown Originals
 











2 comments:

  1. Darn looks like the link is closed to contribute! Love this jewelry...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these look so pretty!!!

    Viola
    http://wunderbarkleider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete