Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Quick update and arm candy Bling creations!

Long time no see!  I've been a bit busy.  Since we've last spoke, we bought a house, settled into and started decoration said house, then added a new addition to our family...our first furbaby, a pug named Elvis...Elvis Presley Brown.  He is the most perfect addition to our happy home and we couldn't be happier!  He's also a big UK fan!!












Now that we are settled and getting ready to celebrate our one year anniversary, I've finally found some time to sit down and start making jewelry again.  So if there are any jewelry lovers looking for some arm candy to cheer on your favorite team, please email me at babygirlbrownoriginals@hotmail.com.  Here's some stuff I've been working on.  Bracelets $25, matching earrings $10, but if you buy them together it's $30.  I concentrate on making UK stuff, but have plenty of other colors for any other schools and/or NFL teams!





Y'all have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG could elvis be any cuter!! Look at that face!! Such cute bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty bracelets girl! Thanks so much for your comment lovely! Hope you continue to keep blogging looking forward to following along :)

    XOXOXO
    Kristine The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with your sweet pug! My parents have a pug (Pippi) and I just love the breed. Elvis is a stud.

    Fried Pink Tomato

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you not eat that sweet puppy face right up? I would never stop kissing the little thing!

    ReplyDelete