Thursday, March 29, 2012

UK Bling!!

Friends, I have been busy making jewelry.  I made myself a bracelet, I made my bestie a bracelet for her birthday.  I SOLD a bracelet...whoa, so excited for first sell!!! 

Then I bought more stuff for more bracelets, and so far I've made 7 more!  Two of those bracelets are, as we speak, on their way to a blogger in Kentucky!  One for her, and one for her to do what she wishes, so maybe watch out for a giveaway!

At this moment, I have three bracelets ready for sale, and I can have them to anyone in the Lexington area (Lex, Richmond, Winchester area), in time for the BIG DANCE on Saturday, so please take a look below, and see if anything might interest ya! 

Babygirl Brown KY Swirl - this is my besties, but I have one for sale, with a set of earrings, see below!

Babygirl Brown KY Polka dot! This one is mine.  I don't have any of these ready for the ball game on Saturday, but they could be completed next week.   $35 for bracelet, $7 for earrings!

The first of three shopping trips!

All of my KY bracelets have a cat paw on them!!

Me and my Besties, sporting our bling for the games weekend before last!

These are on their way to The Kentucky Priss

As are these.  I don't have any of these to make at this point, but I am expecting my bead shipment next week sometime, so if you like the big blue discs, just email me and I'll let you know when they are available.  Personally, they are my fave!

This set is for sale, and ready to go!  Babygirl Brown KY Stripes $30 bracelet, $5 earrings

Babygirl Brown KY Swirl - $35 bracelet, $7 earrings.  One set ready to go!

Babygirl Brown KY Square - $30 bracelet, $5 earrings - one set ready to go
 
All of my jewelry is one of a kind.  While they may be similar in the beads I use, none are just alike.  Other than my cat paw, of course!

So please, if you might be interested in some bling for this weekend, email me at babygirlbrownoriginals@hotmail.com!

Sweet Dreams Y'all!!

9 comments:

  1. I love your jewelry!! Where do you buy your bead stuff?? New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your jewelry. & i got a GREAT idea to maybe have you make my wedding jewelry for my girls... what would you think?

    ps. Newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiii! stopping over from The Kentucky Priss...i LOVE your braclets theyre fabulous & so different. very cool! youre blog is super cute, new follower!

    xx Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this bracelet - such a pretty blue and you can totally wear this for casual and dressy occasions :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, this is exactly the kinda pop that I love. The blue is stunning. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. your jewelry is so so so gorgeous!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these! i thinks me needs ;)

    ReplyDelete