Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Game Day Y'all!!!!

Ladies and Gents, it's gameday in the bluegrass.  We will be watching our UK Wildcats, take to the UT Vols!!  Already got a win with the UK Hoops team earlier this week, now it's time for the boys to follow suit!!

I'll be joining some friends at the local BW3's to cheer out hearts out, and here is my game day outfit!
Kentucky Game Day

Kentucky Game Day by wildcat9bbygrl featuring long sleeve sweaters


Any of you heading out to cheer on your favorite team today?

Who's gonna be watching some football, I know I am!  Go Broncos, and Go Giants!  I love me some Manning brothers, but I'm enjoying Tim Tebow play his heart out right now!

Source: google.com via Brinkley on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Brinkley on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Brinkley on Pinterest


Happy Saturday Y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. Football weekend are always a great reason to find color appropriate outfits. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've got a brand new outfit post and a fabulous giveaway. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete