Wednesday, January 4, 2012

happy Happy Birthday to my Momma!!!

So, it's my momma's birthday today! and I've got a sweet story..

We normally go out to eat for the Moms birthday every year, but this year, my hottie hubby is at work...for 48 hours :(

So Dad calls and says, "your mom would like to wait and eat until Friday so Tony can be there too".
HMmph, guess I, alone, won't do anymore...
and i'm totally kidding by the way...kinda...lol

So I text that hottie husband of mine and let him know that plans have been made for dinner on Friday, which he was cool with, so then I added this...
How flippin' sweet is that husband of mine!  Not to mention smooth ;)
Yea, yea, I know...kinda makes you wanna puke in YOUR mouth, but it makes me swoon


2 comments:

  1. So sweet...your Mom for wanting to make sure your hubby is included in the celebration and your hubby's sweet text! You are a lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! You are gorgeous child!! NEW KENTUCKY FRAND YAY!!! And I think hubby bear is veddy smart man! haha. Cannot wait to read more from you!!

    ReplyDelete